Monday, February 1, 2010

My Best Year Ever! The 30 Experiences That Made it So

One year ago on my 30th Birthday (January 31st) I decided that I was going to do 30 things in the coming year that I had never done before, but things that I had always wanted to try. And I did it! Here is the complete list of everything I did and the links to the corresponding blog post about each one. My favorite? Honestly, I loved all of them, but I would have to say #19 holds a special place in my heart. That night was just so meant to be.

1. Sew Something Without a Pattern
2. Volunteer at My Child’s School
3. Make French Toast that Doesn’t Suck
4. Place in a 5K
5. Go Lawn Bowling
6. Eat at a true "Waffle house"
7. Hear the Star Wars Theme Song Live
8. Wear Matching Clothes with Cindy
9. Watch Casablanca
10. Run a 5k with Jacob
11. Make a Souffle
12. Learn a Song on the Piano
13. Visit The Grand Canyon
14. Grocery Shop with Canvas Bags
15. Attend a Political Rally
16. Shoot a Gun
17. Attend a Midnight Movie Premiere
18. Listen to War of the Worlds
19. Pull Off an Amazing Prank
20. Wear Toe Socks
21. Go to a Horse Race
22. Eat at Mike's Restaurant
23. Knit Something
24. Go to Ikea
25. Learn the Aviator’s Alphabet
26. Get a Facial
27. Read a Harry Potter book
28. Drive 100 mph
29. Drive a Riding Lawn Mower
30. Celebrate my Golden Birthday

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations! You are my hero!

Mike said...

It was an honor to be with you for 10% of your experiences. The facial was sooo much fun. Just kidding. Congrats!