Friday, December 18, 2009

Experience #20- Wear Toe Socks

The young women in our Church ward have a Christmas sock exchange every year. We all bring a pair of funky socks, wrap them up, and then read a "left/right" story to divvy them out in a fair and impartial way. Anyway, I ended up with these sweet reindeer toe socks! And as I was putting them on I realized that I have never worn toe socks in my whole entire life. And how was it? Pretty good! I love the fact that I can wear them with flip flops and it doesn't look weird. Okay, well, I meant the weird part being that the sock gets all bunched up at the toe because regular socks are not meant to be worn with flip flops, but these bad boys are! So when I wore my flip flops home with the socks, it felt so normal. (And you know how much I love my flip flops :) True, each little piggy can get a little squished in its individual compartment, but come on, look at these things! Am I festive or what?!