Monday, December 21, 2009

My Trophy Daughter

Well, Cindy's soccer season came to a close. The last two games were actually rained out so it was a tad on the anti-climatic side, but Coach Nick had us all meet this past Saturday for pizza and trophy distribution. Cindy overheard me telling Jacob that she was going to get a trophy and she was on cloud nine! She kept saying, "I can't believe I get a trophy!" over and over again. And who am I to ruin her happiness by telling her that everyone gets a trophy? Hopefully though, this will be the first of many soccer trophies, right Dad?

Cindy and Coach Nick


Cindy and Maddie with their new treasures

Grandma and Grandpa Sweeney came to watch

And so did Grandma and Grandpa Bingham! Every soccer star needs a throng of fans...



What will we do until March when 3 v 3 starts??? Guess we'll just have to have to play a daily game of "Cindy and Luke fight over the trophy." We haven't missed a day yet!

No comments: