Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gold Medal in Freezer Cleanout Relay!!!!

Project #9-






















My freezers are packed, organization they lack
and time on my projects is tickin'!

So I threw out the mess, kept all the rest
and, Surprise! I found three packs of chicken!

(As well as 6 types of cookies, some brownies, an extra loaf of bread, peppermint truffles, a giant tub of peanut brittle, 9 empty ziploc bags, 2 large salmon planks, 8 klondike bars and 9 individually wrapped portions of mystery meat that I didn't know I had. Definitely most excited about that meat. Who wants to join us for dinner next week, anyone?)


2 comments:

Linnley Marie said...

We would love to come over, especially for all those candy bars you have in your freezer ;)

Karin said...

Seriously. If we need treats, we're coming to Jessica's!! Oh, and about dinner, we'll be there Thursday. What time? :)