Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Joy of Socks

Project #10-

In the fourth drawer down, in my dresser we own
You’ll find socks, undies, slips and such’s.
But I’m pretty darn sure that the orphany socks
Have been breeding like rabbits in hutches.
So we sorted a while, made a huge discard pile
And only full matches got saved.
So remember the way, on this hallowed day,
How into the sock drawer I braved!




Project #11-

My Chase card needed activation.
What I got was total frustration.
Don’t make me nervous
About not buying your service-
Guess I’ll just ask for prompt cancellation!
(In your face, New Delhi mumbler!)

(It took me about 2 weeks to just make the call to activate my new card simply because I can NEVER understand a solitary soul who works for Chase Mastercard. It gets so awkward...)

No comments: