Sunday, January 31, 2010

Experience #30- Celebrate my "Golden Birthday"

If you are like me, you had no idea that there was actually a real name for the birthday where you turn the same age as the date it occurs on. I Googled it- "Golden Birthday". It's legit. So being born on the last day of the month gives you something to look forward to for a very long time, my friend. And doesn't it just work out gloriously for me with this whole blogging/experiences thing? It really was meant to be :) Anyway- turning 31 on the 31st caps off an amazing year. I started my day with waffles, went to Stake Conference, went to a Baptism, and then headed to my mom's for dinner with my brother and his family. It was great to be together. And the best part of all was that my mom infinitely wrapped one of my presents. Seriously, it must have been wrapped like 8 times. Brian isn't here, so I guess someone had to take his place.




AND, the best gift? The Weenie. Yup, they got me :)

And so my 30th year is in the books! Plans for 31? You Bet! Tomorrow I will re-cap, but for now I am going to go have a lazy evening with Jacob and the kids. Perfect ending :)

No comments: