Friday, January 8, 2010

Ladies and Germs,

Unfortunately, I am sick. It started on Monday with generalized body aches and has now run the gamut and turned into a very bad sinus infection. Yuck. Seeing as how I have not been sick in a very long time, this week has turned me into one gigantic, whiny baby. However, thanks to powerful drugs, wonderful friends and family and Netflix, I am managing to stay alive. Admittedly the worst part in all this may not be the constant headache I have had for 5 days, it is actually the inability to exercise. The scale in my kitchen has explicitly confirmed the toll this sickness has taken on my weight. (Yes, despite my sickness, the ol' appetite is alive and very well.) Anyway, looking forward to a better week next week and finally getting over this illness. Until then, I will return to my regular daily schedule of tons of Ibuprofen and watching the complete first season of The Dick Van Dyke Show. See? Netflix is fantastic!

No comments: