Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Jessica Quickie

The other morning I made Luke some french toast sticks, which is an awesome breakfast for him because he needs no utensils. But then he started taking too many liberties and was dipping his entire hands into the little syrup cup with the french toast and making a huge mess. So I got him a fork to help him with his problem. He of course, put the fork down, and went right back to dredging his entire hands and the french toast in the syrup. I exasperatedly looked at him and exclaimed, "Use the fork, Luke!" That pretty much made my day the second the last syllable was coming out of my mouth. That may never get old. Well, to me, anyways.

And when I googled that phrase to get myself a lovely visual....

Ta Da!


I also happened upon THESE:


Just released, totally hot, Chop Sabers!! $19.99 for Vader Red and Yoda Blue. SO getting these...

But wait! There is also the Death Star Cookie Jar! Pre-order now for Feb. 28 shipment...



So much nerd paraphernalia, so little time.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's a good one!