Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy International Moment of Frustration Scream Day!

Today is a wee bit tricky. It isn't that there aren't several options of holidays to celebrate, it is just that I am feeling none of them. (You got Columbus Day, Indigenous Peoples Day, Canadian Thanksgiving, Malawaian Mother's Day, I could go on....) But the one I liked the best is International Moment of Frustration Scream Day, in which you are to go outside at 1200 Greenwich mean standard time and scream for 30 seconds, releasing all your pent-up frustrations. I learned that 1200 Greenwich mean time is 7AM Eastern Time. 7am is sleepy time for me. However, I mentioned this little obstacle to Jacob last night and he said, "No problem! At 7am my students are walking in the door and I'm screaming every day." You see? THAT is why I married him :)

But if you need to hear some good screams anyway, here is an America's Funniest Videos montage of people getting scared. I imagine this is what living with my mom is like on a daily basis....

No comments: