Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Variation on a theme- Day 5

Remember when I said that the real challenge would probably be me actually doing my hair at all for 30 days in a row? Well, case in point. I have been doing chores all day, then I went to the pool to swim laps and now I have nowhere to really be the rest of the day, so doing my hair and using up all that product seems a little wasteful at this point. BUT, today's task still was accomplished because right before I left the house for the one quick errand I did run, I put some side braids in my hair. My head is turned nicely so you can see the braid and also not see my completely undone face. I left that lovely experience to the crowd at Walgreens. So even when I am just running out the door for a second, I guess I still have time to do something different. Darnit. I mean, Yay!

And another thought ocurred to me, which is, if this blog is just a bunch of pictures of me every day, it's going to get really boring, really fast. Well, faster than usual, anyway. So I will shorten my hair write-ups for each day, but continue to sprinkle you with my regular amazing, essential-to-life blog posts. You're welcome :)

No comments: