Friday, March 25, 2011

One more...to ease my broken heart....

It's a good thing I don't drink, because last night would have been reason to do so. Oh, my Cougars! Instead, I drowned my sorrows in a Dr. Pepper and then turned to eBay in search of "Florida Gator Voodoo Doll." I am having it overnighted.

And now, here is one last Jimmerick. Did I really just type those words together in a sentence? Sad, sad day. Now, if I can just see the keyboard through my tears...



On behalf of a proud Cougar nation,
I say without any hesitation,
That Jimmer and Crew
Represented BYU
In a way worthy of the world's admiration.



*Disclaimer: Jimmericks may be re-instated at any time, without advanced written consent of Sweeneyville readers. Especially in moments where Jimmer is thrust into the national media spotlight. These instances can include and are not limited to: when he wins National Player of the Year, when he becomes the official GOP Candidate for President in 2012 or when he is ordained to the Quorom of the 12 Apostles. Sweeneyville exclusively retains all copyright royalties to all Jimmericks contained herein. Don't not attempt this at home. Results may vary. Limit one per family, do not store at over 120 degrees. Batteries not included, see store for details.

1 comment:

Kt said...

You forgot when he gets picked in the NBA draft. Thanks for all the Jimmer love! I miss him so much already....