Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nothing says "gator hunt" like pigtails, right?



Hairdo #2-


Let it be known I am wearing pigtails today! I did my hair curly because of the more humid weather we have today, and since I am leaving to go to Circle B Reserve on a gator hike with my kids and their cousins, I needed something cool and sporty. Normally I would just go for the one big poof ball on the back. But not today! I even did two additional mini ponytails to gather the front part of my hair first. You can't really see those, though. Anyway, it's different for me and I kind of like it! And Jacob complimented my hair twice yesterday! Pretty cool :)

3 comments:

Karin said...

Super-cute! How was the gator hunt?

Linnley Marie said...

This looks adorable! Looks like a fancy updo, you are better at this than you are giving yourself credit for :)

Amy said...

You seriously don't look a day older than when I saw you last. *Pppffffttthhhtt!!*