Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Big One-Oh

Well, if you happened to be wondering where you were exactly ten years ago today, and you know you were at my wedding, well, then there is your answer :) I can't believe ten years have passed since Jacob and I were married. It seems like only a blink of an eye has occurred since then. We were talking the other night about the past ten years and everything that has happened since we met. Jacob made the observation that our past ten years have really been the first years of seeing the fruits of choices that were completely our own. Up until that point, we are largely making choices in conjunction with others and expectations. High School, college, missions, summer jobs- all are decisions you make largely with your parents and because you kinda have to. But once you are married, it is pretty much all you. So it has been interesting to take stock and see what our two brains have been able to put together in the past 120 months of living. I think we have done pretty good! It also helps when your spouse is not only your best friend but a low-level superhero genius too. And super good looking. And a great blogger. Wait, are we talking about me or Jacob? Ha! Just kidding, I am most definitely talking about Jacob. Anyway, I am re-posting the video "tribute" I did on Facebook from last year- with a few tweaks and new pictures (bo-ring, I know!).

JACOB, I LOVE YOU!



No comments: