Sunday, March 27, 2011

Look at this bow, people!


I was debating in my mind if this counts as an additional hairdo besides my regular style or not. My hair is styled in the regular curly way I always do it, but for crying out loud, I put a BOW in my hair! I NEVER put things in my hair. So I consider this a huge step forward for me. And even better was the fact that I actually wore it to church today. I almost took it out, but I couldn't wuss out on day 3. Wussing out would seem much more appropriate on say, Day 11. The only downside of my new 'do was having one of the girls in my CTR 7 class ask "Aren't you a little old for that?" Painful.


I will say that the ribbon I used came with the skirt as some sort of belt maybe? but I have never once done anything with it. So to acutally use it was pretty cool- I was proud of myself :) Next thing you know I'll be wearing headbands or something crazy! WHAT?!?!?

3 comments:

Mags said...

You should have nabbed one of those clips with a big ole flower on it. And make it a really bright one so that it is unmistakable in your pictures. ;-)

Karin said...

I actually wore a thin white ribbon around a pony tail for the top section of my hair not too many weeks ago...all I could find was a colored band & the place I was going I needed it to be white. :) I hesitated a bit since I don't think I've worn a ribbon since high school! Sorry you got grief for your bow today. Good job for being brave!!!!!!

Tara Lynn said...

Jessica, you are definitely not too old for a bow. It looks super cute! I seriously admire that you are taking on the 30-day challenge. Totally something I couldn't handle; my hair is not that versatile. Good luck! You're off to an impressive start.