Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Luke Quickie

While Luke and I are hunkered down here at my house riding out some of the most intense thunderstorms I have ever been in since living in Florida (yes, they are that crazy today- my dad even just texted me a picture of his fence that blew down as well as telling me his power is off) I thought I would go ahead and post this so we can all smile together :)


I don't know if you have ever seen these at the supermarket- they are frozen chocolate covered bananas. I have seen them from time to time, but never once bought or tried them. They seem like they would be pretty good, though. Anyway, yesterday while at Publix and pushing Luke down the frozen food aisle in the cart, he spotted a box of these in the freezer case, and then became very, very excited about them. He started begging me "Chocolate corn dogs, chocolate corn dogs! PLEASE mom can we get some chocolate corn dogs???!!!" I didn't have the heart to tell him they were actually fruit :)

But speaking of chocolate corn dogs, the freaky fair food people need to get going on that idea! Oh my goodness, Luke is an absolute genius!! Who could resist a chocolate covered corn dog??? Not. Me.

No comments: