Wednesday, December 15, 2010

And for my brother?

I know I have already met your humor quota for the day with awesome top ten, but I had to post this...

My brother Dave and his family are moving to Augusta, Maine. No, not a typo. For a job. They leave after Christmas. Yes, Maine, really. Yes, people live there. No, he is not a lobster farmer, he will be using his newly acquired IT degree to work for the Dept. of Revenue doing techy things. Yes, Maine, really!! Anyway, as they have been online searching for homes to rent when they move there, my brother came across a website that rents cabins. He sent me the link to the BEST CABIN AD EVER. Simply click HERE, read the description at the bottom, and I triple dog dare you not to call right now and put down a deposit...

2 comments:

Linnley Marie said...

$900 per week?? Serious? That's as crappy as our apartment and we don't pay quite that much, close.

Mags said...

As witty as you are, I don't think you could have come up with a better to attract potential renters Jessica.