Saturday, February 19, 2011

S is for So Many Things

Couldn't think of just one thing so here are a few I could have chosen for today...


S is for shorts, which I bought today. Two pairs, knee length, light yet sturdy- can't wait to wear them ALLLLLL summer :) Which reminds me...

S is for sandals, which I need to attempt to fix. My brown leather sandals that were practically molded to my feet broke before Christmas and I can't find a suitable replacement. But I can find a drill and some electrical tape! So now I just need the time to fix those bad boys just in time for...

(S is for) Summer! which is what the weather feels like today. 82 and not a cloud in the sky :)

S is for squeaky clean, which describes the church building now that me, the kids and Karl and DeAnne just got done taking our turn to clean it. Nothing quite like cleaning eleven toilets in a day, is there? Or having Grandma take you to Dunkin' Donuts to celebrate your hard work :)

S is for Saturday, which is one of the best days of the week. Especially when you get to be with family, do some exercise, do a little shopping, play with your kids, and relax- all while having your windows and doors open. Say it with me, "Ahhhhhhh!"

And finally S is for sore, which is what my body continues to be. It is getting better, though. I can count on one hand the parts that hurt instead of needing both of my hands and those of three mannequins to keep count. But we love the workouts; we haven't felt this fit EVER! So s is also for stick with it, which is what Jacob and I both intend to do :)

No comments: