Thursday, February 17, 2011

Q is for Quiz

As in Facebook quizzes. In case you are not aware,(Mom and Dad) on Facebook you can take about a million quizzes just for fun. Seriously, there are probably over 20,000 quizzes on Facebook that you can take, about absolutely anything and everything, and they are all about a 12 on the 1 to 10 scale of how useless they are. Just off the top of my head, here are a few of the quizzes I have seen that people have taken:

the "Who is your Harry Potter boyfriend?" quiz
the "What state do you belong in?" quiz
the "How evil are you?" quiz (It works on a scale of President Obama to Lady Gaga)
the "Which Disney song reflects the current events of my life?" quiz
the "What piece of furniture are you?" quiz (Seriously, if you need a quiz to know this, you need help. Credenza, DUH!)
the "If you ruled the world, what would it look like?" quiz
the "Who were you in your past life?" quiz
the "What non-human entity are you?" quiz (I think I would be cheese. Pretty sure.)
and not to be outdone, the "Which stupid Facebook quiz are you?" quiz.

Seriously, I could go on, but I won't. I am proud to say that I have never ever taken a quiz on Facebook. Ever. And actually, that's okay if you aren't into taking the quizzes, because there is an application that lets you write your own quizzes for everyone else to take! Shazam! This got me thinking. And if I were to write my own quiz, I would have to go with this one:

The "Which one of the Jimmer's toes are you most like?" quiz. And the answer for everyone who takes it would be: "NONE OF THEM, because each of his toes has the strength of ten men, and sadly, you are just one person."

I'll send it out to everyone tomorrow. Count on it.

1 comment:

Karin said...

So which one is more evil--Obama or Lady Gaga?