Monday, December 15, 2008

This Just In....

This just happened a few minutes ago and I thought it was hilarious. I needed Cindy to start helping me make up some Christmas cookies for our FHE tonight so we can go deliver goodies to our friends. So I called her in from outside. She was wearing her swimming cover up, (complete with hood- because it is sprinkling outside), and also her purple fairy wings. She also had an old broken cell phone in her pocket. So I tell her that I need her to start going thru a big bag of M&M's I just bought and pick out the red and green ones for me. She says "Oh! Okay! Let me text the other flutter fairies and see if they can help!" and she whips out the cell phone and starts typing to them. Then of course they "text back" and she pulls up two stools beside her because "that is where they will sit when they get there." I guess that is just really a commentary on the texting habits of her mother. Ha ha!

3 comments:

DeAnne said...

you crack me up!!!

Karin said...

Too funny! I want that one for my book, too. You'll have to email the text for me...

Jen said...

It is now my goal to use the phrase "Let me text the other flutter fairies..." some time in my life. I'll let you know how it goes.