Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just Like Polaris

I wish that I could show all of you the Nativity pictures from my family over the years. You know, the one where you family acts out the Christmas story by wearing bathrobes and towels and shawls? I put together a bunch of photo albums last Christmas for my mom and I had a sweet montage of the Bingham Family Nativity thru the years. It is a classic. Fun to watch everyone grow up right before your eyes and remember the particulars of each year- who was and was not there, who was on a mission, which cats we had, the clothing styles, the hairdos, the year Brian was the baby Jesus- a true stroll thru time. However, despite all the changes over the years, the one thing that TRULY remained constant in all the Nativity reenactments was the star we used. The yellow construction paper star, outlined in glitter and popsicle stick-mounted was always the same, and my parents still have it on their tree. Here is my brother Chris, a star in his own right, showing it off so well.

No comments: