Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Get out your Needles!

Alright, now that I have equipped you with the most awesomely bad Christmas music ever (see yesterday's post, por favor), I now must give you the most awesomely bad Christmas apparel- that being the Christmas Sweater. We've all seen 'em, we all secretly want one, and now here is your chance to design one. Please go here and create a horrific masterpiece. You can pick your color, your cut, and all the crazy accoutrements to make a sweater that, in the end, should never have been born.
Feel free to email it to me!- I will put the winner on the blog for all to see. The other great part about this website ("We Hate Sheep, We Love Sweaters"- I am not making this up) is the 'Window Shopping' feature that lets your browse some of the worst sweaters that people have ever created on the site. Some of them are truly horrendous. Again, for maximum amusement, visit late at night when things are inherently funnier for no apparent reason. I, myself, was busy knitting for hours last night and if you want to see my creation, first get some sort of paper bag that you can gag into, and then click here.

In all reality, I love Holiday sweaters. I mean, wouldn't my family look adorable in something like this? Wait, I can hear Jacob throwing himself off a building even as I type this....

And in case you were wondering.....I had to remove the "Useless Knowledge" gadget from the side of my blog as a matter of principle. The other day when I signed in to edit it, it was displaying the following 'knowledge' :
"The male sea lion may have more than 100 wives in its lifetime, which is more than many Mormons."
Not cool, gadget...not cool....

1 comment: