Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Well, the kids have opened their jammies, Luke is in bed, Cindy, Jacob and I just played Old Maid, Monkeys Jumping on the Bed and Chutes and Ladders. And that was after watching the church video 'Joy to the World', reading scriptures, opening the last of the advent calendar windows AND going for a neighborhood walk to see the Christmas lights (where we were all in shorts and sandals with nary a jacket in sight). So I would say that this Christmas Eve has been very eventful and so far going right according to plan. Anyway, I hope that you all have a great Christmas and hope you get to have a small child around somewhere because I have realized that that 'magic' of Christmas is so much better looking through their eyes.

A quick story about Cindy... I was on the computer the other day (blogging, I am sure) and she came and sat in my lap, facing me, which makes typing very hard. Finally, I said to her, quite exasperated, "Why must you always come and sit on me like this?!" To which she replied sheepishly, "I just like you, Mom." And I just really like her too.

No comments: