Thursday, December 4, 2008

Elder Bingham- Before he was Famous

I am sure you all lost sleep over the long wait it has been until this moment, when, as promised, I give you the worst picture of Brian you ever saw. Drum roll, please....


Okay, maybe I oversold it just a tad, but Brian secretly plots every year to steal this photo and destroy it in a secret midnight ceremony in the backyard. He HATES this picture. Why, you may ask? The hair, maybe? The teeth, maybe? The ridiculous expression on his face, maybe? He always gets mad at Mom and demands to know why she let him leave the house looking like a homeless redneck. I am not sure how old he was, but he was at Highland City Elementary and this ornament was some school creation brought home to please the mother figure. As a mother myself now, I totally get why Mom insisted on saving all the weird pictures of us that adorned the tree. (So we can make fun of you online years and years later- duh!) Anyway, thanks Brian for taking one for the team today! You made many people smile (and completely amazed at how you could turn out to be such a stud;)

1 comment:

badabinghams said...

Oh Brian...he is a cutie!