Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Luke Quickie

Yesterday in the car Luke asked me when Rosa was gonna have babies. To avoid anything but a superficial and magical discussion of how animals have babies, I said to Luke, "Not until she gets married! The baby bunnies can't grow up without a dad, right?" And then I immediately realized that there was a flaw in my explanation that he would probably identify in 5 seconds. But he never said anything after that. Well, finally today in a moment of quiet in the car Luke finally said, "Well, I must not have been born when Annie married that gray cat, because I don't remember her getting married." Yeah, I need to just keep my mouth shut and leave that entire subject up to Jacob. Just like I have planned :)

1 comment:

Mags said...

Haha! And he's shaking his head right now trying to figure out how to repair the damage?