Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It Only Happens Once a Year

TOP TEN THINGS I MAY OR MAY NOT BE DOING ON MY BIRTHDAY TODAY:

10. Wrestling an alpaca
9. Forging a very large check
8. Avoiding the very strong urge to buy professional carpet skates
7. Talking on Skype with my long-lost identical twin sister, Urmgard
6. Winning the karaoke contest at my local Applebee's
5. Spending quality time with my Obama voodoo doll (oh wait, I do that every day, nevermind)
4. Fundraising for my trip to the US Colony on the Moon in 2020
3. Searching with OJ for the real killer
2. Eating my weight in Necco Wafers
1. Curling up in the fetal position on the couch with a blanket and wishing I were dead because I caught Cindy and Luke's stomach bug...

2 comments:

Karin said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Are you seriously sick?!?!?!?!?!? Did you get rid of your hiccups?

Kt said...

You whipped that list up even your weakened condition? Nice work! Although, you did forget "11. Paying tribute to Justin Timberlake on his birthday by doing the 'Tearing Up My Heart' dance for three consecutive hours."

(And, that is why I leave the top-10 list writing to you:)