Sunday, July 10, 2011

There are no adequate words

Just in case you live under a rock or have recently checked in on Facebook and seen everyone's status referencing an amazing soccer game that you didn't see, well, it was INCREDIBLE. A lame synopsis from me about what took place in the US v. Brazil Women's World Cup game today will do it absolutely no justice in this world. There is a guy who made an amazing YouTube video about the last minute goal by Landon Donovan of the US Men's Team last summer in the Men's World Cup, but what he puts together about that game today will blow his previous video out of the water. I will post it when it comes out. Even if you hate soccer, you WILL get chillbumps :)

Also, if anyone was wondering about the answer to my question about which one song came up in my song library for the search word 'chocolate'- (thanks for all the great song suggestions, by the way, Nathan and Karin :) well, the answer is "You Sexy Thing" by Hot Chocolate. Also known as "I believe in Miracles." Google it. You know it :)

And just as a sidenote, today is Pina Colada Day. So to make this something I actually wanted to eat right now, I tweeked a recipe to be more of a Pina Colada parfait with greek yogurt, pineapple juice, toasted coconut and some bananas. Not the most incredible pina colada flavor, but it was healthy and not completely illegal on my diet. Wacky holiday: consider yourself celebrated!

No comments: