Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy National Fried Chicken Day!

Who doesn't love fried chicken? And who doesn't love it for half price? Only communists. The Sweeneys are definitely not commies, so we journied to our local KFC with some sweet coupons and celebrated this day like the blue-blooded Yankees we are. ¡Viva la chicken!



And if chicken isn't your thing, well there is always National Kissing Day, which they celebrate today in the UK (good lookin' out, Linnley!). Personally, it's like National Kissing Day with me and Jacob all the time, so we don't really need a special day for that. Oh yeah!



P.S. If you are wondering what happened to yesterday's holiday, it was actually Workaholics Day; a holiday I have absolutely NOTHING in common with. In fact, I directly thumbed my finger in this holiday's face by not doing much of anything at all yesterday.

Well, except for putting all five kittens on both of my children :)



2 comments:

Karin said...

I knew I was feeling very British today for some reason!!!! Hugs!!!!...uh, I mean, "Kisses!" :)

Linnley Marie said...

Those kittens are just so cute!!! Look so fuzzy, and adorable. Not as cute as Cindy and Luke though :)