Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Luke Quickie

Today is actually Pandemonium Day but mostly all I did in the past 12 hours was take my mom to round 4 of chemo and do a little shopping. And nothing says pandemonium quite like chemo, eh? Truthfully I celebrated this holiday last night with the Activity Days girls when I had 12 of them in the church kitchen all shaking giant sweaty bags of ice to make homemade ice cream in a ziploc bag. THAT was pandemonium, my friends. So I celebrated, but just a few hours early :)

And now time for a Luke Quickie...

Tonight at dinner, Cindy was being pretty silly. Every time she would eat a chip, she would talk to it and then laugh. Luke thought this was a good idea, so he started doing it too, and then everything else she did. I made mention to Cindy that this was the perfect example of why she needed to always do what's right; because Luke will do anything she does. After the mimmicking continued, I finally asked Luke, "If Cindy jumped off the top of a tall building, would you do it too?" He seemed confused, but after a while he sighed and said, "Well, it would be scary, but I would do it." Remind me to have a talk with Cindy about not jumping off the top of buildings.

1 comment:

Linnley Marie said...

I love all your luke quickies. He's such a funny kid!! And I can always imagine how he says what he says. So cute!! I'm excited to see you guys in a month.