Thursday, July 21, 2011

I wasn't going to celebrate this holiday

I did so good today. I cleaned and purged all of the kids' books and DVDs, I cleaned out Rosa's cage and the patio, I fit in my Ab RipperX workout, I did a shoulders and arms workout, I took the kids swimming, I had hummus and carrots for lunch- I was on a ROLL for fitness and productivity! And then Cindy had a makeup soccer game at 6pm and my Dad came to watch and brought along his ridiculous generosity and took us all out for some pizza and milkshakes at Sam's Club after the game. I shouldn't even be telling you this, but there are about 6 foods on the planet that I physically cannot resist, and two of them are at Sam's Club. The first being the giant pizza (the bacon, sausage, pepperoni one) and the second being the Nathan's hot dogs. (I might reveal the other ones in future blog posts). Anyway, today is actually National Junk Food Day. This morning I had decided to simply let it pass me by and be a good little girl, but now as I sit here with a tummy full of pizza and ice cream and a nice memory of dinner with my dad and family, I'm glad I chose to be reckless :) Thanks again Dad! You're the best!

Official Game Report: Cindy's team had no subs for the game, which meant lots of playing time for the four that showed up. She had about 6 shots on goal and finally hit the back of the net in the second half. It was actually a very pretty goal; midair with some punch to it. She even got a Super Star patch for her efforts. (I think it was her magical braids) Go Ravens!

1 comment:

Karin said...

So that explains why Rach made a double batch of brownies & I had two helpings of dessert...thanks for the explanation...I was wondering! :)