Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy World UFO Day!

This is a day that seeks to get the government to fess up that there are actually UFOs and we have made contact with them. Really? There is so much more I wish I could get our government to do (and not do) other than this, but what the heck, it's worth a shot. In pondering what to do to celebrate this holiday, I literally woke up wondering if there was such a thing as an "alien workout video." Don't ask me, it just came to my mind. I Googled it first thing this morning and would you believe there ISN'T? (Don't say yes. You've seen YouTube, right?) I just thought that someone, somewhere would have made an exercise video starring aliens. It just makes sense to me. There is alien EVERYTHING out there, and surely if aliens have visited America they must be obese by now, so where is the fitness love for them? But alas, it really does not exist. Well, not yet, I am sure someone out there will read this and take my million dollar idea, in which case Sweeneyville retains a 60% royalty. However, while I wait for that giant pile of money to roll in, I thought that on this hallowed day I should pay tribute to my favorite alien movie of all time, Men In Black.



One of my favorite movie lines ever :)

1 comment:

Mags said...

My favorite movie line is: "Let's go kick some Hunny Buns!" I love me some Disney. ;-)

Men in Black is a very fun movie. My favorite from that movie is: "A person is smart; people are dumb panicky dangerous animals and you know it."