Thursday, April 7, 2011

What's up, do?

I realize that I am totally boring you to death with all of my hairdos, but if I can just get my PC back today I will have so many other ways in which to torture you :) Let's all cross our fingers, shall we?

In the meantime, I am off to pick up Cindy from school looking like this:



Which is going to be really difficult driving with my head to the side like that, but I think I can do it. For the record, this hairstyle is rubber band free. I used one of those big claw clip thingys in the back. Ta-da! The messy look always agreed with me :)


Yes, normally Cindy is a bus rider in the afternoon, but I have not been impressed with some of her bus stories lately, and worst of all "her boyfriend Carter" is on that bus. She told me this on Monday and that was officially the day she stopped riding the bus. It takes away an extra hour out of my day, but if it saves her from boyfriends and borderline-innapropriate rhymes and stories, I don't mind one iota. Just make sure you take Luke to the bathroom before you leave because there are only two sure times he uses the bathroom during the day: during carline and during dinner. Just call him Old Faithful :)

1 comment:

Mags said...

Brings back bus memories....I am so grateful that we live too close for the bus to be an option. Middle school might be our battle. That one we do live far enough away.