Wednesday, April 13, 2011

As they say in Corsica...




Today I went with the classic french braid.





I can honestly say I have not had a french braid in my hair in YEARS. And for a person who really depends on having some sort of bangs or hair in the front covering their forehead, this is really different for me. I did have to wear some sunglasses on my head for part of the time, just so I didn't feel so exposed, but it has been a nice change. And a HUGE thanks to Davina Fallaw for putting the braid in. She is one of those super freaks of nature that can do this braid on her own head without seeing it. I seriously have no clue how people do that. So if you can, I salute you!

1 comment:

Karin said...

French braids remind me of Girl's Camp...the main hairstyle! I love memories of sitting in long rows, braiding hair for each other. Fun times!!!! :) I can do a French braid on others, but when I do my own hair, the braid ends up inverted (aka a German braid). I don't do it often, though, because my arms get so tired. :)