Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Up and At 'Em!



Well, this picture doesn't make this hairdo look like anything special at all. Sheesh! It looked a little better earlier before I took the kids swimming. But I gotta say that it is a pretty decent swimming hairdo. I didn't go underwater or anything, but since it was kinda tight in the front and up in the back, I was free to get splashed on and didn't have to worry about it getting all caddywampus on me. Don't you just hate it when your hair gets caddywampus, I'm sure we've all been there before, right?



All I did was divide my hair into for little sections in the front, put each one into a little piggy tail and then flip it thru itself. It was down most of the day but when we hit the pool, the hair hit the top of my head. Voila!

And only 3 more days til Sean and Tara get here and 4 more days until Luke's Birthday and 5 more days until Easter and 6 more days until 3 days after Earth Day! Not a bad outlook for the week :)

1 comment:

Karin said...

Do we get to vote on our favorite 'do of the month when your blog challenge is finished? :) ...or at least maybe find out your favorite (and Jacob's...and Cindy's...and Luke's favorites...)!