Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bow Diddley

It's totally raining again all day today, so curly my hair will have to be :) I went with the low ponytail, tied with with a white bow. Kinda feeling a collegiate/preppy vibe with my BYU shirt on today and thought the white bow fit that description. Am I right in that thinking? I did discover that my web camera was on the "mirror image" setting, so I switched it. But now I feel like all my pictures look weird and I am so confused while sitting in front of it. I guess I was subconsciously used to it feeling like a mirror without mentally comprehending that it was. Weird!


Back View:



Super Creepy Side View




The "Mom and Luke silly face Extraveganza" view (His idea, not mine...)



My teeth are very muppet-like in that photo... Webcams can sure give you a complex if you're not careful :)

No comments: