Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Friday!

Day 8

Well, the weather is finally clear and sunny, so I took a chance and straightened my hair. The humidity is still hovering around 50-60% so it might not last. But we'll hope for the best! Today I am sporting "The Cindy". I do this hairdo on her on a regular basis; the two front sections pulled back into separate ponytails, and then I loop each one thru on itself. Does that make sense? Anyway, it's actually not a bad little style! I thought I might look like a little kid, but I think it can work both ways. Plus it feels very tight and I like that feeling. My biggest hair challenge overall is the overwhelming urge with every style to not have my forehead completey exposed. With this style, I feel like I am getting over that fear just a little. I bet Jacob will like this one :)

Now I just have to work on making a straight part down my hair for once in my life...




3 comments:

Mags said...

When my hair was much shorter I did this to go work out and loved it. I still do it out of habit but add a pony tail for the rest of my hair.

Karin said...

I think that is a really cute look for you! Why are you worried about your forehead? You're very pretty!

Unknown said...

Use the end of a teasing comb like I explained to make a straight part.