Saturday, April 16, 2011

Almost a Flower Girl




Flower again? Yes. But this time my hair is pulled back into in a curly bun poof thingy, so it is completely different. Plus, look at the size of that flower! It's like a frisbee! Anyway, this morning was our Stake Relief Society Conference so I was up bright and early getting in my run before styling my hair for an actual, public function. I haven't done my hair this early in the morning in about 8 months. I thought this would be a pretty safe style in the presence of others. AND, Kathy Schatz, who is in my ward and who I consider to be a very stylish lady with great hair, told me my hair looked great this morning. Oh yeah!




And it still looks pretty good when I change into my casual clothes and put on some fish lips. Now that's versatility, people!

No comments: