Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Incognito




Firstly, I am wearing glasses today in this picture for two reasons. 1. I got a terrible night's sleep and they hide the ginormous bags under my eyes and 2. I think this hairdo is a giant fail and don't really want anyone to know it is me :) In all honesty I just think my hair needs to be about 2 feet longer and then indian braids might be a viable option. Which is too bad because this seems to be the standard female catburglary hairdo so my life of crime is just gonna have to wait. Shucks!

Secondly, this week for P90X, Jacob and I are doing doubles, which is two workouts a day. Darn Jacob and his incredible dedication! I really thought this might be the week he would want us to fall off the wagon. But what do you know? He was up at 5:30am running! And I was conscious enough to make homemade whole wheat waffles, which is another feat in and of itself. Seriously, Jacob is impressive.

Thirdly, because it is Wednesday and American Idol is on tonight...


Is it just us, or does

Casey Abrams




Remind you of a certain neanderthal insurance spokesman?

No comments: