Friday, April 8, 2011

Ever done your hair with pliers?

Well, as of today, I have! Today I chose the old chopsticks-style updo. Hi-yah! (I will be sporting a lot of updos over the next few days as the thermometer continues to climb like there's no tomorrow. It's almost ninety degrees again today and I just couldn't bear to have my hair down while I sweat it out in car line...) Anyway, the chopsticks seemed a little long after I got them wedged in there good and tight, so I had to take some needle nose pliers and trim them a bit. Anyway, I think it turned out pretty nice. And what do you know, I think I was wearing this shirt last Friday! Ha ha, but at least my hair is different!


Business in the front...





Master Sensei in the back.






And as an added bonus, I found that Luke had taken this picture on the webcam while I walked out of the room to primp myself:




I am sure he was looking at all the pictures of me when he made that face :)

2 comments:

Mags said...

You trimmed the chopsticks? Wow, and I got warned not to ever leave my chopsticks stuck in food in the bowl. Luke seems like a really funny kiddo.

Karin said...

Luke is hilarious...& you are gorgeous! You make a great blogging team!!!! <3