Monday, April 11, 2011

Did that just happen? Yes it did!

First off, just talked to my dad and my mom is home and resting after surgery 2.0 today. The doctors said it all went very well, the nodes they removed looked good, so hopefully there will be no more cutting involved :)

Secondly, today's hair is just the sleeked low ponytail, with a little bit of volume in the back. It is beastly hot outside so this will work well with my sunglasses, I think.

Day 18

This looks really poofy, but the picture is an illusion, it is only mostly poofy. And there is a big difference between mostly poofy and all poofy.


Nextly, let me just say:
I just won a contest on the radio!
No, seriously, ME! I just won $200! All you do is enter your name online and then listen to see if they pick you at 8:20, 1:20 or 4:20 everyday. And they did!! I cannot believe that just happened! And even better is that they asked me if I had a favorite song and I told them to play "Tainted Love" in honor of my Mom and THEY DID! Amazing :) Cindy will be blown away, I can't wait to tell her they called my name!

Finally, in case you were not aware, the Jimmer won the National Player of Year award for Men's College Basketball this past weekend. Which only means one thing: JIMMERICKS, baby!



Just two from me....


The critics thought he just couldn't do it,
But we Cougars will tell you we knew it.
Jimmer won the big prize
And now you can surmise
That the fame, well, he just can't eschew it!

Full of highs, lows, the bitter and sweet-
The Cougs' season is forthwith complete.
Next year won't be the same
having to watch every game
without shots made from 86 feet :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

My Jimmerick:

BYU lost in the Tourney and simmered
Too many shots ended up rimmered
But their boy past the test
He's surpassed the rest
Now the whole country's been Jimmered