Saturday, April 23, 2011

Almost there....

This weekend has a been kinda busy so here is what I got for you:




Maybe this counts as a hairdo, maybe not, but I just really wanted a chance to wear a hat that was not a ballcap. So here I am mere minutes before heading to the pool on Friday. I actually ended up swimming twice yesterday (the second time with Sean and Tara- oh yeah!!) so there was not a lot of real hairdo action going on to begin with. I did kinda put my hair in a weird sorta french twist thing for a while, but I didn't take a picture. Anyway, the sunhat is great. It really is amazing at shading you on a sunny day. I know, shocking because that is apparently exactly what it is made for. NO. WAY.


Secondly, today's do, or attempt thereof, was inspired by Christina Lunsford, my dear friend. She does this amazing zig zag part in her hair and it looks so cool! So I tried it and it looks, well, not so cool. Here is the fruit of my first few attempts:


The picture doesn't really show it that good- I actually really like the part, even though it isn't as good as Christina's.

I am still going to go back and work on this. Her zig zags are so perfect- I don't know how she does it!

And today we celebrated Luke's 4th birthday. My how time flies.... It was so great to have not only all the Grandparents, but also Aunt KaRyn and Uncle Sean and Aunt Tara. My kids always seem to have visitors on their birthdays. Lucky!!! Pictures on that tomorrow... And let's just say they involve A LOT of Star Wars stuff :)

No comments: