Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What gives?

I think I have mentioned this to some of you before, but I find it really strange that I think Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen in the Twilight movies is totally gorgeous, but Robert Pattinson in real life, as himself: not so attractive. I am not sure exactly why that is, it just seems that in real life he looks a little scraggly and unkempt most of the time. Not impressed. I guess this just means I am a big fan of his makeup artist. I really think his hair is the big obsession. But Kristen Stewart has good hair too. Hmmm, I wonder....



















Wow, we make a good Robsten!

(Thanks Jen for the site suggestion, I am having WAY too much fun with it, as you can see :)

And to Jacob... Remember, "Greater love hath no husband than he who allows his picture to be doctored for the love of his wife's blog." (straight out of the Bible so it must be true :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I am a much bigger fan of the Taylor kid. In real life, he is much more presentable.