Friday, November 13, 2009

Salute To Twilight!

As you all know, over the past year I have gone from a Twilight hater to a true Fanpire. Not something I saw coming, believe you me! But after a while I decided I just had to see what the big deal was and, yeah, I got sucked in :) Anyway, the next movie (New Moon) comes out exactly a week from today, and I figured that if good ol' Star Trek gets a full week of coverage on my blog, well then The Twilight Saga should have its moment in the sun as well. Although it would be all sparkly and you couldn't actually read it, but I digress...


I gotta say I love the new posters for the movie. Bella is looking good!


(Yes, Jacob pre-approved this. Yes, he now thinks I am ten times the nerd I was yesterday :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you did go in head first, lol. I love the Twilight series but will avoid the screaming teenagers and see it Saturday night for a girl's night out.

Jen said...

saw this.. thought of you...

http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/makeover/0,,,00.html?action=showMakeover&tab=newMoonStars