Sunday, May 1, 2011

Updates

So it appears that Cindy has pulled out ahead early with one of her sunflower sprouts- we each have about 7 starts that are looking very good, but Cindy has one in particular that is just a bit bigger and taller than mine already. We'll see if that holds up or if by some weird twist of fate it disappears one night after a freak windstorm hits her side of the garden. You gotta watch out for those....


Brian and Kelly made it to Mexico for the summer. My mom got two emails from them so far, mostly just telling her they are alive and as of the first 3 days they love it, but they do have a blog which they might update one day. Here is the link: http://www.kellyandbrianvstheworld.blogspot.com There is an awesome story on there right now about what they say in their prayers when they start falling asleep. That was a good laugh. Plus, they get the award for most awesome blog template. Check it out to see for yourself :)


This week I had the experience of being a mother of 5. From Tuesday night to Saturday afternoon I was taking care of my two kids plus my brother Chris' three. Wow, that was a lot of work! To anyone out there who has more than 2 kids, I salute you and think you are part cyborg because no human being can keep up with all those rascals at one time!! I will say, however, that my children never had more fun in their entire lives than this past week. They LOVED every minute of spending time with their cousins. Kinda sad because my brother and his family are of course moving to Tennessee in 2 months :( but I'm glad they got to have one last hurrah, so to speak.


Finally, is it just me or does

American Idol contestant Scotty McCreery.....




Look a lot like Alfred E. Newman of Mad Magazine ?




The answer is YES, because when I Googled 'Scotty McCreery', I got more than a few results for Mad Magazine. I knew it!

1 comment:

Karin said...

I think the link is kellyandbrianvstheworld.blogspot.com. Blogger says brianandkelly... is still available. :)