Thursday, May 12, 2011

Think Pink

I'm sure you noticed the new look of the blog today. I have decided that on the days that my mom has treatment, Sweeneyville will go pink. She starts her first treatment this afternoon, so if you have room for a few extra sentences in any of today's prayers, please remember her :) Thanks to everyone out there for your kind words of support and love and humor. Those three things are going to go a long way over the next 9 months or so. Especially that last one- which is why I am recommitting myself to being extra funny for the next 9 months! Nothing will bring us down in Sweeneyville! I'm already feeling the pressure...


So here is something that might amuse you- a Luke Quickie :)

As we drove Cindy to school this morning, Luke announced he had to go to the bathroom. Cindy was first to give a great big, "Auugh!! Why didn't you go before we left the house!??" (taking the words right out of my mouth) Luke said, "Because I was playing with my Star Wars legos!" Cindy says, "Why didn't you take a break?!" Luke then says with a look of total DUH! on his face, "I can't take my Star Wars legos on the toilet!" I think I might need to go buy some pull-ups :)

1 comment:

Dave said...

Love the pink!!! We love you Linda!