Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Luke Quickie

Last night I decided to attend a coupon class that my friend teaches at a local bank. I didn't really announce this to my children, (way too many questions and pleas to take them with me) so when I put on my sandals after dinner and then found my purse, immediately Cindy began to interrogate me. "Where are you going?" she asked. I didn't want to get into explaining all the details, so I just said "A meeting." "Where's it at?" she further probed. I debated whether or not to just say, "The Church" (to keep things believable) or actually tell her the truth. So finally I just said, "The bank." Then from inside the hallway bathroom and while sitting on the toilet I hear Luke yell, "Make sure you get me a sucker!" Like Pavlov's dogs, I have trained my children well :)

2 comments:

Sean said...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

me+coupons=love! said...

Love this! Too bad I didnt have a sucker to give you to take him home... did he ask for it later?