Saturday, May 14, 2011

Inconceivable!

I am overwhelmed with appreciation to the 5 poor souls who actually voted for me in the poll concerning my sunflower battle with Cindy, but your confidence may be misplaced. I went out to the garden this morning to take an update picture and this is what I found:



Inconceivable! I think I picked the wrong side of the stick :( How does she do that!!?


However, my zucchini plants are gigantic and gorgeous, so my self-confidence has not been completely destroyed.





Also, I've had another genius idea and it's name is "Trying on all those wigs yesterday completely gets me off the hook for my last three hairdos." Awesome, huh? I think that is pretty fair, actually. I mean, if we all wanted to see me do something different with my hair, I don't think I could have done anything more different with my own hair than that :)

1 comment:

Mags said...

Awww, seriously? Your poor son would have idolized you forever if you would only have tried to attempt something Star Warish...