Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's a Sign!

My Dad told me a while ago about something miraculous that had happened; a sign had appeared in his bathroom sink! Was it the Virgin Mary? The face of God? A message from from himself 20 years in the future? No, much better than that- it was Mr. Bill!!! Take a look and see what you think....



I have to admit, that is pretty good, but does it compete with this!? A vulture pancake!!! I was making some the other morning and the drips just came out perfectly to make this thing. I was a little freaked out by it, but of course, it was just as delicious as the boring circles that came before.



So what does this all mean? Probably just that the digital camera is the greatest invention there ever was :) Actually, I am working on my personal list of The Greatest Inventions of Our Time. Stay tuned for that one...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Can't wait to read about it!