Tuesday, May 5, 2009

When I start to get worried....

A few months back Jacob and I watched a documentary called "Trekkies"- which is all about the Star Trek wackos out there. It covered everything from weird fan mail, homemade costumes and the conventions to merchandise, characters and, of course, the Ken Starr jury member who wore her Star Trek uniform every day to the trial. So when I start to get a little worried that maybe I like Star Trek a little too much, I remember this movie and think, Wow, I am no where NEAR crossing the line. This video is a clip from that movie. It is the scene where I almost wet my pants because I was laughing so hard. Anyway, check out this guy and his love affair with Trek. The best part is Radio Shack and watching him go home after. Priceless. (Even more priceless if you have seen the episode with Captain Pike- which I have because we have all three seasons on DVD. No, that was not a typo :)


No comments: