Friday, May 2, 2014

You're Argument Is Invalid

You know what I love?  Well, clean sheets, the smell of a paperback book, garlic pickles, that part in Pee Wee's Big Adventure when he knocks down all the motorcycles....But I am not talking about any of those things right now. No, I am talking about finding weird stuff on the Internet.  It's a hobby of mine that I use to bless the lives of others.  So here are a few Star Wars oddities for your viewing pleasure.  And as you view them, remember:  people are weird.



JarJarnado - Star Wars and Sharknado mashup
credit


POPE VADER
credit



Michael Jackson as Wicket the Ewok.
credit

Odd-Star-Wars-family-portraits-2.jpg
credit
credit

Why do I love this so much??




ChewBACHa. My inner music nerd and Star Wars nerd are both satisfied. HAHAHA!
Chew-Bach-A??



Ham Solo
Ham Solo


C3PO & Jar Jar Binks Gothic
Poor, poor Threepio

Star Wars Gerçek Mi?
credit

Best Cat Scratching Post Ever



What makes Jar jar binks
Words cannot express how I love this

The Grillenium Falcon is Inspired by Star Wars #grilledcheese trendhunter.com
Food truck that's got it where it counts

Men's Black Master Cat Pets Rock T-Shirt
Why do the British have such good ideas?



And now, by far, the STRANGEST Star Wars-related thing I have ever seen:


  Fan art, depicting Batman marrying Boba Fett and Mrs. Doubtfire.


Just let that sink in for a minute....






Batman marrying Mrs. Doubtfire to Boba Fett, so, um, yeah... WHY DOES THIS EXIST??
Who would want to take credit for this?
Why, Internet, WHY?!

No comments: