Friday, May 16, 2014

Master of Multitasking

I have to take a moment and give a shout out to Jacob and the kiddos for doing such a great job for me on Mother's Day.  I woke up to cards, balloons, gifts and chocolate covered strawberries.  I had to speak in church on Sunday and I was completely worried that the Primary craft I chose would bomb, so this was the calm before the storm.  The talk went well and the craft turned out fine.  






The kids made key chains for their moms, and Luke presented me with this one:  (Which I did not see or help him with, so I was truly surprised!  It's so Luke :)  Every time I look at it I hear Luke, in his best Nacho Libre voice, saying, "Big Kiss, Big Hug, Big Kiss..."








These guys make being a Mom so much fun.  I can't imagine life without them.




I also got to spend time with my own Mom later that day and here is a picture I know she will love. Cindy took this picture and we had to wait FOREVER for her to take it, and so mom ended up with frozen face while I looked down because of something that fell off the counter.  So much win in such a tiny space.



(Mom made me take the picture down.  I told you she would love it!)



Love ya, Mom!

No comments: